Outpatient / Aftercare is the final step-down level of care that usually follows after our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program has been successfully completed.
Our Outpatient level of care helps our patients maintain the progress that they have achieved in the PHP and IOP levels of care while at the same time helping them stay connected with treatment and a healthy recovery community and get the support they need to guarantee a lasting recovery. Focus is placed on education for continued recovery and refining longer-term recovery plans.
What is Outpatient / Aftercare?
This program is an extra but important component of the MAT treatment process and increases the likelihood of long-term success in recovery by enabling a further healthy continuance of counseling and treatment in a less intensive format.
This Level of Care is designed specifically for patients that have completed the entire continuum of care from Partial Hospitalization to Intensive Outpatient with the purpose of maintaining their sobriety in the long-run. Previous treatment levels of care can be very different from the un-supported reality of daily life and its temptations, so in this final stage of treatment patients are supported in their new clean life by continuing a minimal amount of weekly treatment services that support them and help them deal with the situations they face on a day-to-day basis as they have transitioned back into an active and productive lifestyle.
Who is our Outpatient / Aftercare program for?
Our Outpatient / Aftercare program is specifically for:
- Those that have undergone and completed a higher level of treatment at Midwood Addiction Treatment and are ready to move onto a less-structured form of treatment.
- Those that have an active kind of lifestyle, are able to take care of their responsibilities such as school and work and still need to or would benefit from getting continued support and less-intensive treatment.
What our Outpatient program is made of
Some of the services provided in our Outpatient / Aftercare program include:
- Evening Groups (1 hour) on a weekly basis
- Individual Counseling sessions on a weekly basis
- Family Counseling as needed
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Co-Occurring Disorders Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Life-Skills Training
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- Motivational Training
- Case Management Services
- Legal Case / Court Assistance
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means