Do you have an addiction to alcohol or drugs? Are you dealing with a mental health disorder, but haven’t been able to find the right treatment for this issue? If you said yes to either question, our Midwood Addiction treatment center team highly recommends you start attending our individual therapy sessions.
We have many clients who have found individual therapy to be liberating. It has helped them to process issues they have held onto for so long. The individual therapy sessions are effective in helping people to deal with any mental health or addiction issue.
If you want to get more information about our individual therapy service, read more below. You can also reach out to us to find out more about this treatment or other services we offer.
Reaching Your Full Potential in Recovery
Did you know that most people who attend individual therapy for at least a month or more find it to be very effective? Many clients that have attended our individual therapy sessions have been able to reach their full potential in their recovery lifestyle.
The progress won’t happen overnight. However, if you keep doing the work during your individual therapy sessions, you can start achieving your goals in recovery. Some of the things that you can do during these sessions to help yourself reach your full potential include:
- Bring up issues that you haven’t been able to overcome
- Talking about obstacles you have overcome, so you can find out what tips you used (then, you can apply those tips to current issues you face)
- Working with the therapist allows you to talk to someone outside your family (sometimes, a third party who doesn’t know every part of your life yet, can offer the truest and most helpful guidance)
- Address your emotions and feelings regarding past events in your life
- Work with the therapist to develop a toolbox of coping skills and other recovery tips and resources
- Set goals for your recovery and work on achieving those goals
- Find the best ways to structure your days
- Work on making a relapse prevention plan
The therapist you work with can help you with each step of your recovery. When you work on these things and anything else during your individual therapy sessions, you can start seeing progress very soon.
In addition to the above-mentioned topics, you should also know that most people who attend our individual therapy sessions find they are able to create a stronger recovery foundation than those who don’t attend this type of treatment. If you want to talk about starting this treatment, reach out to our team today.
Individual Therapy Expectations at Midwood
No matter what type of treatment you receive, you will want to know what things you can expect to happen. If you are choosing to attend a treatment program at our Midwood Addiction treatment center, there are numerous expectations. Some of the top things that you can expect from this service include:
- Being able to work one-on-one with the therapist throughout the course of your treatment
- Learning recovery tools, healthy lifestyle tips, behavior modifications, and other strategies for your recovering lifestyle
- Being able to work on building your self-confidence and self-worth
- Working with the therapist, you can always express yourself freely
- Being able to openly talk about any trauma you experienced
- Therapist will always be able to empathize with you
- Feel free to ask any questions you have about this treatment or any others
- Talk to the therapist about your life before recovery and about your experiences now that you are in recovery
- Work with your therapist on your recovery goals (amend those goals or your recovery plan, as needed)
- Work on your issues or anything else in your recovery without judgment
When you work with a therapist here at Midwood, you can expect all the above. The start to your recovery can begin now. Reach out to us, so we can create your recovery program that includes this treatment.
Get Started in Recovery with Individual Therapy Services
If you have an addiction or any mental health condition, you deserve to get all the support, help and treatment that you need. Some people, unfortunately, never reach out or get the help they desperately need. You are here right now reading this. You are ready to take the next step to improve and change your life.
Individual therapy might be just what you need to get into a recovering lifestyle. If you would like to learn more about how we go about our individual therapy sessions, don’t hesitate to let us know. Someone from our treatment center will discuss this with you today.
Contact us here at Midwood Addiction treatment program. We can create an individualized treatment plan that includes individual therapy sessions.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means