Here at Midwood Addiction Treatment Center, we want everyone to live a life of health, serenity, happiness and love. However, we know that sometimes it isn’t easy to do that, especially when someone has an addiction or mental health disorder. These health conditions can destroy a person’s life. It can negatively impact their relationships, feelings of self-worth, career and other parts of their life, too.
If you are dealing with an addiction or mental health disorder, we want you to know that our treatments have helped other people regain control over their life by overcoming these issues. One service that can help you to do this is our education workshops.
If you would like to know more about our education workshops, keep reading below or reach out to us today.
Topics We Go Over in Our Workshops
When you enroll in our education workshops, you will be one step closer to positively changing your life. You will start learning about various aspects of recovery and how certain techniques can improve your recovery, as well. Some topics that we will go over during our education workshops include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Why do some people need certain treatments to help them overcome addiction?
- How addictions negatively impact a person’s mental, emotional, and physical health?
- Why is support so beneficial in the recovery process?
- Why do some people start abusing alcohol or drugs?
- How can you use various treatments to overcome your addiction or mental health illness?
These are just a few of the many topics we will talk about during our education workshops. Depending on how long you attend these workshops and how many days you attend, you will receive various resources for your recovery. You may even be asked to perform some tasks that benefit your recovery such as making a personal inventory.
Education Workshop Benefits
If you plan to attend an education workshop here at Midwood Addiction treatment center, you likely want to know how they will benefit you. Some benefits that you can expect after attending these workshops include:
- Learning how to change your behaviors, so you can prevent a relapse
- Using the tools you get from these workshops and using them throughout your recovery
- Becoming motivated and empowered to get your life back on track
- Getting the opportunity to reconnect with your family members
- Learning how to heal yourself, so you can see things from a more positive standpoint
- Having many resources that you can pull out and use throughout your recovery
- Getting support in various areas of your recovery
- Being able to talk to addiction recovery specialists about specific topics
- Working on understanding the 12 steps and various other recovery methods
As you can see, you can overcome your addiction or mental health disorder and education workshops can help you with the process. If you would like to learn more about how the workshops that we offer can move you along in your recovery, reach out to us today.
Common Issues We Discuss in Our Workshops
We know that everyone has personal issues they need to work through. This goes for everyone in the world, not just people who have an addiction or mental health disorder. However, if you do have these issues, it may be even more important that you get to discuss and work on these issues in a professional treatment program.
The common issues that we discuss during our Midwood Addiction treatment center education workshops include:
- Betrayal, trauma, and relationship issues
- Codependency and family-related issues
- Loss and grief
- Irrational beliefs and false memories
- Diseases and other health conditions
- How addiction and mental health disorders are linked
Do you have one or more of the issues noted here today? Do you have other issues that you would like to talk about during your treatment program? If so, let us know about your concerns. We can bring up those issues during some of our workshops.
Are you unsure of whether education workshops are going to be beneficial for you? If you would like to get more information on how any of the workshops pertain to your history or recovery, we would be happy to discuss that with you.
Use Education Workshops as a Foundation Point for Your Recovery
Whenever someone works to overcome an addiction or mental health disorder, they need treatments or other services to help them get into a recovering lifestyle. One service that our team would like to offer to you is education workshops. We believe that these workshops can help you to figure out why you have an addiction or mental health disorder and what you can do about it.
Contact us today, here at Midwood Addiction Center, so we can get you started with our education workshops and other treatment services.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means