Our approach to treatment for addiction is unique and starts with our belief that recovery is about the patient – and only about the patient.
Our staff from the behavioral health technicians to upper management and ownership is meticulously selected and rigorously trained to deliver an environment of care, safety, compassion and well-being for every client.
This involves a deep commitment by each staff member into every patient’s treatment program. Midwood Addiction Treatment is unique because of the high level of involvement and care provided by all of our staff from admission to discharge and beyond. Our goal is to ensure our facility is a safe and clean sanctuary for recovering addicts.
Evidence-Based Treatment and Holistic Therapy by Qualified Clinicians
We provide a comprehensive, holistic method to treatment, encompassing a wide array of different evidence-based practices in combination. All of Midwood Addiction Treatment’s primary therapists are either licensed or master’s level clinicians; our programs are structured with various components of evidence-based treatment practices and holistic approaches to treatment that provide our patients with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful in their recovery.
Comprehensive and holistic, our approach to treatment includes:
- Twelve Step Facilitation therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Outdoor Therapy
- Family and relationship counseling offered virtually
- Nutrition and wellness education
- Medical supervision and care
- Medication management / psychiatric sessions
- Case management services
- Legal assistance for probation and court-ordered treatment management
- Career and education assistance
- Job placement and interview preparation
- Aftercare and transition planning
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Gym time and sports activities
- Recreational activities: hiking, biking, kayaking
Just Some Of The Conditions We Treat
- Heroin / Opiates
- Cocaine / Crack
- Synthetic Drugs
- Co-ocurring disorders
Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Programs
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Call Us Today
A life free of drugs and alcohol is waiting for you. Our team is ready and eager to help you turn it all around. All it takes is a little willingness to make your start. Contact us today and let’s begin to write the next chapter in your life together.