Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Intensive Outpatient is a step-down level of care that usually follows after our Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Program has been successfully completed or after a post-completion transfer from an Inpatient / Residential program.
Our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program, also referred to as Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP), provides our patients with a degree of personal responsibility and freedom while still providing the structure, support and guidance needed for them to transition back into society and maintain their progress on their journey to recovery.
This transitional period is essential for patients to re-acquaint themselves with a sober and productive way of living and to learn how to utilize the knowledge and the tools that they were provided in treatment as they are being integrated back into the normal temptations of daily life.
What our IOP is made of
This Level of Care is designed specifically for patients that are ready to move on to a consistent daily routine and productive lifestyle with balance and a high-level of healthy and professional support. Patients may choose to reside in our safe partnered supportive housing environment, but will also be transitioned into a routine that includes work or school. In the morning or evening, patients attend our treatment program, which encompasses a safe and nurturing environment of counseling and support that is a critical component to reaching a self-sufficient and drug-free life.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is tailored to each patient’s needs and empowers every individual’s strengths and talents by allowing them to work on becoming productive and independent human beings and transition back to a functioning lifestyle in society.
Is our IOP right for you or your loved one?
Intensive Outpatient is a program that has a certain degree of freedom and as such is appropriate for those that have already detoxed and are free of substance use. If you are not sure if you the IOP program is right for you, some of the questions you can ask yourself are:
- Have you completed detoxification and are free from all physical side-effects and withdrawal symptoms?
- Do you want to increases your chances of success in your recovery by continuing through a program that helps you transition back into a normal lifestyle with professional treatment support?
- Are you unable to control your substance use through a standard outpatient setting?
- Are you currently working or studying and need a program that is tailored to your active schedule?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then our IOP program may be a great fit for you or your loved one.
What is Intensive Outpatient / IOP?
A typical day in our Intensive Outpatient program consists of:
- Morning Group Therapy (9AM-12 PM) or Evening Group Therapy (6PM-9PM)-Groups scheduled based on your needs
- Work or School or Employment Search
Empowering our holistic approach to treatment, some of the services provided in our IOP program include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Non-Verbal Therapies:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Equine Therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Life-Skills Training
- Motivational Training
- Case Management Services
- Legal Case / Court Assistance
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- 12 Step Meeting Outings and Spiritual Groups
- Psychiatric and Medical Services as needed
- Transportation to/from Optional partnered supportive housing
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means